The National Certificate in Security is made up of security skills, operational procedures, protocols and unit standards. These certificates and their unit standards are registered on the NZQA Framework. The course covers level 2 and 3, and includes the Site Security strand.
Qualifications achieved on successful completion of the course are as follows:
- NCS Certificate of Security levels 2 and 3.
- National Certificate in Security (level 3) as issued by NZQA.
- Community & Workplace Fire and Emergency management certificate.
- Intermediate First Aid Certificate.
Contact us about our security courses
- COA - Certificate of Approval
for the next start date.