The National Certificate in Security is made up of security skills, operational procedures, protocols and unit standards.
These certificates and their unit standards are registered on the NZQA Framework. The course offers a level 3 qualification, and includes the Site Security strand.
- Qualifications achieved on successful completion of the course are as follows:
- NCS Certificate of Security level 3.
- National Certificate in Security (level 3) as issued by NZQA.
- Community & Workplace Fire and Emergency management certificate.
- Intermediate First Aid Certificate.
- COA – Certificate of Approval
Contact us about our security courses for the next start date.
To find out more about our courses and our student success stories, you can phone us today on (09) 377 0380 or 0800 000 627, or you can email using the form on the right.